Tuesday, February 26, 2008

it is calm Christmas over here

I not normally communicates illustrations of the gifts, before I give it to its receivers, but, if you hear to katia and knitted kyliemac appearance and you to episode 112 to hear, I, while we chatted and I said the fact that I should be done, before the appearance phases went and that and see the locking product could stop you past. Plus, my sister, who is these socks for, knows already in the gift out, and their it is probably lucky to know that they are done and nearly on way.I them Tuesday to really terminate you and a small jet of the sunshine got caught, before the sun went down, to take picture:And before you say that "it is a little late for weihnachtsgeschenke, are not it?" leave me fair saying "hectar hectar! They may not be a Stricker!" and you mention also the fact that I my gift not from my sister receive last year until February, therefore compute we that this deletes the slate (should notice me that it was not their disturbance and that it dispatched, which goes around gift well before Christmas, which is fair the way, it Weihnachtszeit).
Source: http://dispatchesfromfrance.blogspot.com/2008/01/its-still-christmas-around-here.html

Another site to review: downloadable mp3 (http://mp3delicious.com/)

No comments: